Dauntless Communications is a digital communications and public affairs company with offices in Roseville, CA and Reno, NV. We have opportunities open for both offices. Check out our openings below!
The Tech Analyst position is a part-time position that can be filled at either office, but the Roseville location is preferred.
- Assist with the creation and posting of content to multiple WordPress websites
- General administrative and office management support
- Assist in “all hands” projects as needed
- Assist with sending email blasts for clients in targeted outreach campaigns
Job Requirements (at a minimum a candidate should meet these qualifications)
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university or have already attained a degree
- Possess the ability to work independently
- Solid communication skills that include strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Ability to create and updates posts/pages
- Proficient with Google Docs/Microsoft Office
- Experience with current social media applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus Qualifications (These qualifications are not required of an applicant to have, but if they do, it’s a bonus in their
- Experience with WordPress web design
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (or equivalent) experience
- HTML knowledge a plus
If you don’t see an open position that fits your abilities, please feel free to send us your application to store on file. If a position opens up that we feel you’re a fit for, we’ll contact you to set up an interview.